We serve the needs of older people
You're over 65 and need an advocate or advice
We promote dignity, wellbeing, equity and respect and provide expert information and support services in response to older people's needs. We're active and vocal on relevant issues and work to ensure older people stay connected with their family, friends and community.
- Elder Abuse & Response Service: Provides specialist information, support and advocacy for older people experiencing elder abuse or neglect.
- Accredited Visiting Service: Provides safe & trained volunteers who come for home visits for around an hour on a weekly basis to provide friendship & support.
- Steady as you Go Classes: These exercise classes are fun community based Falls Prevention programmes that are held weekly, they are approved by ACC & designed to improve balance, leg strength, general fitness & wellbeing
- Nat & Chat: A monthly social morning tea, we have guest speakers who entertain us with interesting topics.
- Stay Safe Driver Refresher Courses: These free courses are run in conjunction with the Horizons District Council and are for older drivers who want to stay safe on our roads.
Opening Hours: 9am-3pm Monday to Friday
- 06 367 2181
- 0800 326 6865
- 14 Durham Street, Levin