WHO DO WE HELP?
All children, their families and whanau
MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF
You're a family with children in need of support to alleviate stressors so that you can thrive
HOW DO WE HELP?
Barnardos is New Zealand's leading children's charity, We are here for all children, their families and whanau. Our goal is an Aotearoa where all children can reach their potential to flourish. Our services in Horowhenua include social work support for children and families who may be facing multiple challenges. Our social workers can work with the whanau to develop plans and strategies to address these challenges.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
- Social work support for children and families
- Develop plans and strategies to address multiple challenges
- Bumps and babies prenatal education service
- 0800 WHATS UP - helpline for tamariki and rangatahi, available nationwide call free and chat with one of our counsellors
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
Opening Hours: Call to make appt
- 06 368 1668
- Level 1, Kent and Little Building, 29 Queen Street West, Levin