WHO DO WE HELP?
Whanau affected by mental illness and addiction
MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF
You and/or your family are affected by mental illness or addiction
HOW DO WE HELP?
Manawatu Supporting Families believes that Family/ Whanau provide the greatest support to all people affected by mental illness and addiction. We are committed to listening to people, respecting people and providing them with opportunities, information and education. We will walk alongside you and positively encourage and empower you to achieve wellbeing. We will be accessible to you, adapt to your needs and be a reliable support in a time of need and great difficulties.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
- Support for Family/Whanau affected by mental illness and addiction
- Programmes for mild to moderate Depression
- Programmes for mild to moderate anxiety
- Programme for children living in the presence of mental illness and/or addiction
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
- Levin: 06 3686116 or 0273558562
- Palmerston North 06 3558561
- First Floor 58 Bath Street, Levin